Mooloolaba Turtle Tour 1.5HR (Nov - May)
- 期間: 90 分 (約)
- 所在地: Mooloolaba, QLD
- 製品コード: PFPZ5D
A scenic tour taking in the beautiful sights of the Mooloolaba Coast, learning about the history of the Sunshine Coast, and getting up close to marine life in their natural habitat.ABOUT YOUR TOUR:
Join our 1.5HR Mooloolaba Turtle Tour for a nature cruise like no other as we get you up close and personal with the wildlife of the Sunshine Coast.
Enjoy the spectacular scenery from the water in search of turtles and other exciting marine life. Listen to entertaining and informative commentary from our knowledgeable local skipper throughout the cruise and prepare to be amazed!
Just a short boat ride from Mooloolaba, Mudjimba (Old Woman) Island offers an amazing variety of marine species including butterflyfish, lionfish, moray eels, wrasse, angelfish, morwong, surgeonfish, damsels, pufferfish and gobies. Mudjimba Island is also the perfect place to encounter turtles resting in the shallows.
ABOUT THE BOAT:
Coastal Express offers a personal experience for 20 guests to enjoy the Sunshine Coast from ABOVE and BELOW the water with our underwater HD cameras live streaming all the underwater action right to your seat! Our state-of-the-art vessel is built to the same design as offshore rescue vessels, its powerful engines, rigid hull design and high back seats provide safety, speed and comfort.
- Relaxed and enjoyable
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Family friendly
- Up close and personal
- Enjoy picturesque coastal scenery
- Spectacular marine life
- Impressive variety of bird species
- See turtles
- We do our best to find our marine mates each trip, however, this isn’t the zoo and sometimes they’ve got plans of their own!
- Our Mooloolaba Turtle Tour departs daily November to May from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557.
Our vessels depart from the jetty on the river side of the Wharf complex behind the Rice Boi restaurant. You can enter The Wharf complex at the main entrance (between Flo's Crêperie and Fudgees Lolly Shop), or through the alleyway (where Kenilworth Bakery & Local Social Café are located) and walk straight through the courtyard towards to river you will arrive at the jetty. There is also a directory located at the main entrance at The Wharf complex.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We will begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to ensure we depart right on time.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothing in winter
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Spray jacket
- Onboard toilet
- An unforgettable experience
- Passengers must be 5 years or older.
- A reasonable level of movement and agility.
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling. You can access the Coastal Express waiver here.
- You can view our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions here.