Adventure Rafting 1.5HR Whale Watching Adventure (June - Oct)
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Product code: PLWHRP
Taking only 9 passengers, Adventure Rafting offers uninterrupted views, getting you up close and personal without the crowds!
Adventure Rafting will get you to the whales quicker than ever before, with less travel time you get more whale time! The completely open design of our vessel, along with its low position in the water, offers an unparalleled, unobstructed and up-close experience.
Our knowledgeable skippers will provide you with entertaining and informative commentary educating you about these majestic creatures whilst you watch them frolic and play!
- Less travel time, more whale time
- Watch the humpback whales frolic and play off the scenic Mooloolaba coastline
- Taking only 9 passengers means you get up close and personal without the crowds
- Experience breathtaking breaches, loud tail slaps, spy hops and penduncle throws
- Knowledgeable local skipper
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Uninterrupted views from every seat
- Our Adventure Rafting Whale Watching tour departs daily at June to November from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557.
Our vessels depart from the jetty on the river side of the Wharf complex behind the Rice Boi restaurant. You can enter The Wharf complex at the main entrance (between Flo's Crêperie and Fudgees Lolly Shop), or through the alleyway (where Kenilworth Bakery & Local Social Café are located) and walk straight through the courtyard towards to river you will arrive at the jetty. There is also a directory located at the main entrance at The Wharf complex.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We will begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to ensure we depart right on time.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Binoculars (optional)
• Wear warm clothing in winter
- Spray jacket
- The ride of your life!
- Passengers must be 10 years or older.
A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately,
this tour is not for you.
All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling, you can access the Adventure Rafting waiver here.
You can view our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions here.