1HR Mooloolaba Action Ride (All year round)
- Dauer: 1 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Produkt-Code: PWREAN
If you’re looking for a unique scenic experience, our Adventure Rafting 1HR Ride is a ‘must do’ during your time on the Sunshine Coast!!
ABOUT YOUR TRIP:
Our custom-built vessel was originally designed for
Australian Border Force missions meaning it has unparalleled manoeuvring
capabilities allowing us to explore the Mooloolaba coastline with an
adventurous twist! Your experienced skipper will provide entertaining and
informative commentary about the Sunshine Coast and any marine life we
encounter as you explore Mudjimba Island and the Mooloolaba coastline!
Our Adventure Rafting Action Ride is one ride you’ll never forget!
- Spot impressive marine & wildlife
- Informative local commentary
- No crowds, better adventure
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Sunshine Coast
- Fast and fun
- State-of-the-art 350 horsepower RIB
- Our Adventure Rafting tour departs daily from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557.
Our vessels depart from the jetty on the river side of the Wharf complex behind the Rice Boi restaurant. You can enter The Wharf complex at the main entrance (between Flo's Crêperie and Fudgees Lolly Shop), or through the alleyway (where Kenilworth Bakery & Local Social Café are located) and walk straight through the courtyard towards to river you will arrive at the jetty. There is also a directory located at the main entrance at The Wharf complex.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We will begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to ensure we depart right on time.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Binoculars (optional)
- Warm clothing in winter
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Spray jacket
- The ride of your life!
- Passengers must be 10 years or older.
A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately, this tour is not for you.
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling, you can access the Adventure Rafting waiver here.
You can view our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions here.